As we reflect back on the past year we are so grateful for all of the wonderful things we were able to accomplish in 2013. Make sure to check out our 2013 Year in Review newsletter for some partner stories about the impact MannaRelief made on children around the world in the last year.
Here’s a quick glance at some of things we were able to accomplish in 2013!
- Overall, we provided 14,223,060 servings of proper nutritional support to 61,431 children.
- We provided 1,961,049 servings of proper nutritional support to 532 children in the Hope program. Some of the countries we reached include Australia, Canada, Costa Rica, Haiti, Jamaica, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Taiwan, and the United States.
- We increased our reach in South Africa from 2,000 to 2,793 children and provided 800,290 servings of proper nutritional support.
- We expanded the number of children reached in the Philippines from 5,000 to 11,000 through our partners Convoy of Hope and provided nearly 4 million servings of proper nutritional support.
- We provided 142,832 servings of proper nutritional support to 1,168 children in Ecuador.
- We increased the number of children served in El Salvador from 6,000 to 7,500 and provided more than 2 million servings of proper nutritional support.
- We provided 425,303 servings of proper nutritional support to 1,731 children in Kenya.
We want to thank our donors who, because of their generous donations, have helped MannaRelief provide proper nutritional support to children in need. Whether one-time, monthly, or just when they can, our donors have made an impact with their gifts of all sizes. Together, we are fighting malnutrition. Thank you!